Friday, April 26, 2013

Bath & Body Works Outlet Deals

I love shopping outlet stores! Here's some recent deals I found at a Bath & Body Outlet store. I originally picked up a different bottle of the True Blue Spa lotion and had an employee come up to me with the same lotion in a slightly different bottle and told me it was 50% cheaper just because it had French lettering on it! So keep your eyes peeled for sneaky discounts like this one! Also, take advantage of the survey coupons on the bottom of receipts. $10/$30 is a decent-sized coupon, plus they don't expire!

 

True Blue Spa Lotion regularly $15, clearanced at 50%

Aromatherapy regularly $13, clearanced at 50%

Bath Poof $3.50 (This was a filler item to get me over $30, and I needed one!)


Value: $59.50
Used $10/$30 coupon (code redeemed from a survey on the bottom of a previous receipt)
Used $10 gift card (from Christmas!)
Total: $11.50! Less than $3 an item!

No comments:

Post a Comment