Saturday, May 11, 2013

How I Got a Fossil Purse for $1.99

I think I just experienced my deal of the year!!! I've been looking for a versatile leather cross-body purse and am a HUGE Fossil fan (I even have a Fossil pillbox, hehe), but did not want to shell out almost $200 for another purse. I recently got a new app for my phone called Poshmark where you can post items you want to sell and purchase items from other sellers. It's basically an online yard-sale! I searched for Fossil cross-body purses and found a fabulous one listed for only $20!!



I would have been pleased to pay the $20 (plus shipping costs), but I realized that if you got a friend to sign up for Poshmark, both you and the friend received a $5 credit! So...I shared the app with a bunch of my iPhone-using friends, and eventually built up $25 worth of credit in my account!! After shipping costs my total came to $26.99, so by using the credit my total came to a whopping $1.99! I don't think I could do that well again! If you're an iPhone/iPad user, check out Poshmark; it's a pretty neat concept and my first purchase experience couldn't have gone any better!


No comments:

Post a Comment